Thursday, April 24, 2008


Why I like Football
Haskin, Elijah


Football is a very exciting game. Ever since I could remember I loved the sport of football. I mostly liked the fame, money, reputation and adrenalin rush you get from football.

I love being the center of attention. Playing football allows me to do that. Making plenty of touchdowns or blocking people will get me noticed among all of the football players and teams. Making plenty of good choices on the football field gets me noticed by scouts who will send me to the NFL. Soon I will have plenty of money.

I plan to take my skills to a whole new level, to the point where I became rich. If I play football in the NFL I could get plenty money and fame which will bring me reputation.

The better I get in football the more reputation I gain, I would soon become known as a great football player. I shall become an inspiration to football players young and old all over the world. I would soon be an idol to al and be labeled as a person who always followed his dream and never gave up no matter what. My reputation will get me know all over the world.

I love to do anything that gets the heart pumping. Any sport that involves running or exercise is my favorite activity. Football provides just that rush I need. Football keeps me healthy, fit and strong. Being in shape is very important to me.

I have played plenty of sports and football has stood out the most. Just playing football gets me excited in so many ways. Football is more than a sport to me it is an inspiration to be the best of my ability.

No comments: